Friday, August 6, 2010

Sweaty Girl

I have invested in wicking running tops and wicking socks and I have been searching and searching and wondering what to do about sweatbands. Mine is always full before I am done with even a 5 miles run. I can wring it out and get fluid - really gross, I know. The gross part is not a problem for me, the problem is that the sweat gets in my eyes.

Some country singer should write a song with that title! He/she would make a mint.

But, I digress.

Back on topic.

I found this:






I have ordered both the tie version and the pullover version. I got both purple (the Alzheimer's color) and black, as it goes with everything.

I will let you know what I think after taking it out on the road.

1 comment:

  1. The wicking-material shirts have been a big help for me, and I will get some pants/tights soon enough. I have been waiting until the temperature gets below 90 to run, which means 10 pm most nights. I look forward to good news about the headbands!

    ReplyDelete