Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I am a sweater

I don't mean a knitted garment, I mean I sweat. I do not glow, my skin does not get a sheen to it - I freakin' sweat - rolling down my forehead and neck sweat. Very often while addressing my golf ball prior to putting, sweat would drip off the end of my nose and drip down on the green's surface. Very sexy!

I finished my 4 miles this morning, did my cool-down, a few stretches and got in my car to head home. I see my first runner ever! She is running at a pretty good pace with fabu form. Then I notice her running gear. She is wearing a long sleeve running jacket. I am sweating so much that the inside of my car windows are fogged up and she is tooling along, wearing a long sleeved jacket and not even a glow going on.

I am either going to run into her again and have her be my friend or I am going to hate her forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment