Friday, August 13, 2010

Podiatrist Day

So, I am a bit nervous about my appointment with the podiatrist today. The last time I went, I had time to take time off to let my achilles tendontis heal. I followed his instructions to the letter and I don't even have a twinge now.

I am in discomfort most of the time now with the tendons on the top of my feet. The only time I have zero discomfort is after 1/4 mile into a run. I am hoping that if he shaves some part of my new orthotics off, it will take whatever pressure they added to the top of my feet away and my ice routine will let it get better without having to take time off from running.

I have no time!

Can you tell I am in a panic?

Okay, I can still walk the marathon - not what I signed up for or what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment