Monday, August 9, 2010

Karma Baby

Golf Gods

Whatever

Baby Boy played worse than Tiger.

Holy Crap.

Sad day in Lynnieland.

Onto the PGA Championship.

Hoping Butch can do whatever magic he does with Baby Boy.

In the running world, I am going back to see the podiatrist again. I am annoyed at him, which will be explained in a future post and I am not going to have my feet pay the price of my annoyance.

I wore my old orthotics to run this morning. The tendons on the top of both feet were screaming at me all weekend. I iced them and all. I am thinking the lift in my new orthotics might be too much. My achilles is just fine - that is some relief.

This morning's run was scheduled for 3 miles. I decided to try a new route that I can easily add to the current route for my longer runs. It was awesome - even got to see Sharon and Michael as they left their house for work. I got so into the run that I didn't notice I had gone out more than 1.5 miles.

3.5 miles
30:23 total time
8' 39" minute miles

The foot ice bath felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment