Friday, October 1, 2010

Last Florida Training Run

It sprinkled on me. I was about halfway through my 5 miles and it started to spritz. I thought it was funny that the first clue I had that it was raining was that I saw spots on the pavement as I ran under street lights. I didn't feel it on my body as I just thought it was my own sweat!

My left foot is still the slowest to 'get with the program'. I'll see Heather on Wednesday and I will find out what is going on with that. My quads also seem to not be liking this. Historically, my quads have been the muscles I can count on. They are not happy lately. Meanwhile (knock on wood) my achilles is keeping a low profile.

Heading for the airport around 9:30 - should be home by dinner time. I will concentrate on staying hydrated during my trip home. I have failed each flight to do that. My long run will be with Amy down in Yorktown on Sunday.

5.05 miles

47:08 minutes

9'20"/minute miles

Didn't have Kyle to push me.

No comments:

Post a Comment