Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back On Track

I had a good night's sleep and did my 8 miler this morning. I started out really uncomfortable. It took a good 2 miles to settle in again. Quitting was not an option, so I just kept on going. I was totally prepared to struggle the entire 8 miles. I didn't have to. Although the last mile was no fun.

My dad is still cranky. I don't known if my sister Robin talked to Michelle, read this blog or cold called my dad but I was leaving there just as she called. He did not want to tell her the story of the doctor visit. I doubt she got it out of him. He golfs today so let's have another eagle on his score card - well..... at least a birdie.

I found out last night that Kevin's mother is finally home from the hospital. Had me remember that there is all kinds of eldercare issues.

Heading back to New York tomorrow - I will do a 5 miler before I leave and then I will be running in the daylight and cooler temps!

No comments:

Post a Comment