Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I Sorta Got Lost

It's a little difficult to get lost in a gated community (that sounds so much more hoity toity than I want it to) and this morning, I had thoughts that I was lost, my body started to have that tightness it gets when in 'danger' and my breathing became unnecessarily fast.

I had 7 miles on the schedule this morning and wanted to change up the route. I looked at a map of Kings Point and saw this large loop called Vilmont Greens Drive and thought I knew where it looped out to. Funny how things look so much different in the dark. I ended up at the back gate and finally knew where I was. As soon as I knew where I was, my whole body returned to normal and my run became fun again.

I have a few blisters on my right foot. They are not from my running shoes or from any friction associated with running. They are because I am stoopid and too tolerant of pain for my own good. I burned my flesh by having the heat pack too hot. Yes I did. S-T-O-O-P-I-D.

Oh - My new FuelBelt arrived with an additional larger case, so I am all set!

7.04 miles

1:05:35

9'19" minute miles

Going to get Amy at the airport!

Woo Hoo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment