Thursday, September 9, 2010

Scheduled Weekly Sessions With MAH

When I return from Florida, I will have a weekly Wednesday massage from MAH. Yesterday she did not do the deep massage on my feet, instead she worked to get blood flow moving and my feet still feel great. I am certain that as I add the miles - and they will be added quickly, I will need her help with more than just my feet.

She found 3 names of people who are highly trained and do all of the kinds of massages she thinks I might need in my area in Florida. I had thought I would have to go all the way to Sarasota, but I don't! There are people in Apollo Beach! That is closer for me than getting my mail is here.

I am changing my days for running. I will be seeing Heather on Wednesday afternoons, as I am doing my long runs on Sunday, Monday off, short mid-week run on Tuesday, long mid-week run on Wednesday, Thursday off, short run Friday and Saturday off. I will have to move around the mid-week ones in Florida for doctor appointments with my folks, but I can have it work if I can have the massage therapist there be flexible.

This is working - I am now thinking I just might be able to run the marathon (except for the portions I walk). I will know so much more after this Sunday - 14 miles in Florida! Yikers!

No comments:

Post a Comment