Monday, September 27, 2010

I Am Recovered

Amazingly, I feel great this morning. I gotta say, I did not see this in my future yesterday afternoon. I did what I knew to do, I stretched, and then I stretched and then I stretched some more. I ate mostly carbs with protein thrown in and I had two glasses of that fancy schmancy recovering puke.

It wasn't pretty - I did not like how I felt both emotionally and physically. It doesn't matter that I didn't like it. Not liking it made it even worse.

Off to Jacksonville in a bit. I am taking my dad to a neurologist for his legs. This is the appointment I had to threaten that other doctor in order to get my dad's records.

We will get to spend time with my sister, Michelle and her entire family (minus Mel, who is in New York). We get to see the grand-babys (my parent's great grand-babys)and Joel and Stephanie. I get to run tomorrow morning with Kyle, who is training for his second half-marathon.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment