Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I Hit the Road !!!!

Woo Hoo!!!!!

A 4 miler was on the schedule for today. My feet have been feeling great - tender to the touch, which is a brand new thing, but no discomfort at all while walking. I took a leap of faith and set out to power walk and if I still felt good to jog a bit.

I power walked for 4 miles, at a rate of 11'ish minute miles, then ran another .4 miles. My feet never said a word, not even a peep!

My slav friend missed me - he said "You been vacation?" How cool is that?

My feet are in ice right now.

School starts tomorrow, so I am going to avoid the school. I think I will drive over to Millerton and try the rail trail. I am going to do 6 miles, power walking at first and then see how my feet feel.

I am giddy with hope that this foot thing is disappearing. I have another session with Heather tomorrow afternoon, leave for Florida on Friday and will have sessions there. I am thinking about seeing my angel Heather once a week until the marathon. I need my feet and my feet need Heather.

1 comment: