Monday, September 13, 2010

My Blog Had Disappeared!

No kidding.

I signed on this morning and it said my blog no longer existed!

When I tried to sign in, google tells me that there has been suspicious activity in my account and I had to end my cell phone number to them and they would send me a code.

WHAT?

So, I looked all around and it seemed legit, so I did. I got a code, had to change my password and I was in and my blog was back!

Then I check into my gmail account and someone did hack it and sent e-mails to people in my contacts list.

Sorry about that.

On the running front, I have an appointment with a massage therapist who seemed reluctant to take me as I was interested in myofascial massage on my feet. I got the sense he has never done that on feet and was worried that he would be compared to MAH and fail. I have a 30 minute session today so we can see if what he can/will do will make a difference. When I suggested we do a session and see, he agreed.

My right foot is not so good. My left foot is great. It used to be the other way.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad the blog was repaired so quickly. I was going to send you an email about the spam, but you got it all figured out.

    New Massage Guy may not be an angel but a saint would be fine.

    ReplyDelete