Friday, October 15, 2010

As I Was Waking Up This Morning

I was having a dream as I woke up this morning.

I was reading my e-mails. I got an e-mail from Jake (I know no one named Jake, except that Bachelor idiot). Jake typed something like this:

I read your bio. Your goal is to train injury free. You have failed. You should quit. Some one with intelligence would know that it is stupid, not stoopid.

Jake (a nurse)


I am paused by this. I am not thinking of quitting. I am just trying to figure out what my mind is trying to figure out.

I also found a place on the internet where I can by an AquaJogger. I will see what result Dr Gennaro has produced and if he failed in getting me a lead on one, I'll just go ahead and order one and get it here fast. I do need to confirm I can use it at the Jewish Community Center.

I am on the case!

1 comment:

  1. One theory about dreams is that the characters in them represent different aspects of ourselves. So a person in the medical field might represent your attention to your medical situation. This character was very negative, which is your subconscious mind working out the negative thoughts during your sleep so that you can stay positive while you are awake.

    Or not.

    ReplyDelete