Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Foot Stuff Again

My left foot is acting up still. I decided to do my elliptical today for an hour in place of running 5 miles. I plan on doing my 8 miles tomorrow. I see Heather tomorrow afternoon and will find out what she thinks I should do.

I think I am losing the nail on my second toe on my right foot. I can't tell for sure, as I get pedicures regularly. The toe bed looks bruised and that toe is tender when I am done running. I will know about that next week. In the meantime, I have ordered my favorite running shoes in a 1/2 size larger to see if that will give that toe some freedom. FinishLine lets me run in them for 15 days and return them for a refund if they don't work. How cool is that?

My Run2Remember gear is here! It is very cool. Maybe I will post photos of me in it.

Only if I look really cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment