Thursday, October 7, 2010

I Am Physically In Trouble Again

My right quad and my left foot are in trouble. Such trouble that I really can't walk normally. I told Alex that I am walking like I have a hot poker stuck up both of the holes in my lower body.

I saw Heather yesterday afternoon. She worked a long time on my foot and thinks I might have a tendon problem. When she worked on my quad, there was no discomfort and no real problem, no matter how deep she went. But, when I got up, there it was! The discomfort and the difficulty lifting my leg to move.

I will not be running today or tomorrow. I may not even do the elliptical. I will see Heather again tomorrow. I am thinking the 18 miler is off the table for Sunday as well. We shall see.

My focus is getting to the starting line. I heal well, so........ we shall see.

One month to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment