Sunday, October 31, 2010

10 Day Forecast

I am obsessed with the 10 day forecast.

Right now, the 10 day forecast for marathon day is:

Sunny (yippee - I get to wear my purple R2R cap with my purple Halo sweatband underneath)

High of 57 (Short sleeve under my purple singlet)

Low of 41 (a bit chilly at 6:00AM but I can layer and give my outer clothes to charity)

0% chance of rain (I am still totally in love with myself that I ran in the rain in order to be prepared)

13 mph winds (I have no idea what that means but I am sure someone will tell me)

I am excited. I am making lists. My peeps are all planning where they will be on the course and I feel so loved and honored and special.

We all rock!

2 comments:

  1. 13 mph winds = not too much. Everyday forecasts here always say 5-10 mph. Do check with the real runners, but I don't think you have to make any special preparations for 13.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wind mph + temp = wind chill factor, so it may feel a couple of degrees colder to you if you are running into the wind.

    ReplyDelete