Saturday, October 2, 2010

Chilly, Chilly, Chilly

I was looking forward to getting back to New York so I could stop running in hot and humid weather. Made me laugh at me. I was annoyed at how cool it was this morning. 48 degrees at 7:00AM, which is when I plan on starting my 16 miler tomorrow. I read somewhere that 50 degrees is the best running weather, so maybe I should just shut up and be happy.

I plan to leave home after dinner time and head down to Amy's tonight. I plan to sleep there, get up, do my entire regimen of stretching before we head out to the bike path. It will be strange to start a run 2 hours after I am used to starting.

Not sure if Lois will be joining Amy on a bike or not. The last time we did this, I ran 8 miles and I buggered up my feet so badly that I took 3 weeks off from running after that. What a ride it has been since then!

My left ankle is still speaking to me. We shall see how it does tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment