Saturday, October 16, 2010

I Have A Sorta Timeline

and a real promise.

The timeline right now is no running this coming week. I can not participate in the 10K on the 24th in Lenox.

Dr Gennaro promises me he will get me to the starting line, ready to race. He also told me that my confidence to finish will be the thing. I will finish.

I will start with the Deep Water Running on Monday. I found a belt at Dick's and the JCC has a 3 month membership that I will pay for.

Totally not doctor or Heather related:

There should to be a law that unless you have trained for 6 months to do something extraordinary with your body, you do not get to give advice, you only get to give encouragement and acknowledgement.

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful that he promised and that you believe.

    ReplyDelete