Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Yard Sale Work

Amy's house is a perfect place for a yard sale - garage sale - tag sale - whatever the heck people like to call them. We never have to place an ad, Steve just goes out on Saturday morning and puts a sign on a specific telephone pole and then a few "No Parking" signs on the corner and a few Yard Sale signs and we get more traffic than we can handle.

The thing is, her house is an hour south of me. My 'mini me' (it's what I call the CRV because it replaced the Pilot and the CRV is a mini Pilot) can hold stuff but one load does not a yard sale make. So, I go and pick up the donated stuff from where it was donated - this latest time, Emmy's house in Hopewell - and bring it home, unload it, price it, reload it and bring it down to Amy.

Yesterday was the unloading and pricing and reloading. Today is brining the car load down to Yorktown.

Tomorrow, I go into Poughtown to Robin's and get another car load and do the same thing. Not sure yet when I take that load down to Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment