Monday, July 26, 2010

Glorious Run This Morning!

A cold front came through and it was glorious this morning! This was a short run - just 3 miles and I finished and thought "I could do 3 more!" I will not listen to that voice, as I am promising to do the training as it is designed.

I am loving my new route. i gave up dealing with my fear about running into the dogs on Stissing Road, so I get in my car now and drive about 3 miles to a school where I feel safe parking my car. The route for 5 miles is gorgeous and I have seen one vehicle in the two days I have run there. I love the rolling hills - no real uphills, like Mountain Road has, which is way better for my achilles.

I am thinking of doing my 4 milers tomorrow, rather than Thursday, as the weather is suppose to be like today. I like that I am free to switch those days up. The only rule I have is I take the day before and the day after a long run off.

No comments:

Post a Comment