Saturday, June 26, 2010

Training

Update on my training:

1. The podiatrist called and my new orthotics are in. I will be home on Wednesday, so I will get an appointment as soon as I can to get them.

2. The Step Stretcher is doing a much better job at stretching my achilles than I could ever do without it. I am still doing the stretches 3 times a day and there is none of that 'goodness this is tight' feeling at any point of the stretching.

3. I am walking with my dad each day - old man pace but nothing that the podiatrist asked me to avoid.

4. My hope is to start running again next week, after getting the new orthotics.

5. I am doing my stretching regimen and that purse will be mine!

6. I will be making another trip down here on July 13 and staying for 10 days. It is god awful hot and I am seeing my runs happening well before the sun comes up. That will prepare me for the September trip when I will be doing the 14 mile runs here and be done before 7:30AM. At least there will be no dogs to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment