Friday, June 25, 2010

My Priorities

I have been feeling angst, stress and guilt. I haven't pooped in days and my stomach has been in a turmoil. I have been barely hanging on.

I have had enough "work done" (as Alex likes to say) to know that I have not been clear about what is important to me. I have been letting other things mess with me.

So, it's time for me to get clear and take actions from what is important to me.

What is important to me is my parents health, well being and safety.

I have promises I have made to others that I am going to break. I will do what I need to do to have those people taken care of. My priority is my dad getting his well being back and supporting him in being able to love and care for my mom.

My dad and I are on the right track for that. We have appointments with the audiologist, the ophthalmologist and the social worker. We will address the memory issues and what might be causing them once all of his medical reports are seen. Who know vitamin B 12 was so important?

My dad likes the social worker, he seems to trust her and has been totally willing to do what she recommends.

Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment