Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sleeping/Not Sleeping

I had made the title of this post "Insomnia". Then I thought, maybe I don't have insomnia, maybe I just didn't sleep last night.

I am happy my dad seems to be sleeping. He is not up yet, so I am hiding in the computer/guest room so as not to wake him up.

I didn't get comfortable here last night. I felt like an outsider. I was trying too hard. I will find my center this morning. My walk with my dad will do us good.

US Open starts today! Phil tees off early. I will not be able to see the first 9 holes of his round.

My mom and I may be having lunch with her sisters. Funny how I call her sister Lana, Aunt Lana and can not get myself to call her sister Linda, Aunt Linda. She is more like my older sister's older sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment