Monday, June 28, 2010

Things To Work On

I have had a pretty rough weekend. Not rough in the scheme of life, but rough in terms of my cute little feelings. I would love to have no feelings. I would also love to have tighter skin, longer legs and unlimited funds. Whoopie for what I would like.

So my feelings got slammed this past weekend. I asked myself "What can I work on that could impact that?" Here are things I came up with:

1. Figure out how to remind my dad of conversations we have had previously before picking up in the conversation at the point I think we are now.

2. Leave notes for my mom so that she will see them if she forgets where I went and not when she will be insulted that I think she will forget.

3. Figure out how to ask for help and be clear I am not asking for coaching on fixing me.

4. Figure out how to talk loudly enough for my dad to hear and not so loudly that my mom yells at me for yelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment