Saturday, June 12, 2010

My Podiatrist

gave me some coaching yesterday. I did not want to listen to the coaching and I did not want to follow the coaching.

I am following it, even though I don't want to.

He said I would be best served by ordering a Step-Stretch Device and using it three times a day for 2-3 weeks and stop running until my Achilles tendonitis is gone. He said I would be best served by ordering new orthotics with a heel lift, starting my training again in 2 to 3 weeks with the new orthotics and continuing my stretches and it is possible that my tendonitis will not return.

I am surrendering to the coaching.

I will use my elliptical for the next 2 to 3 weeks to keep up my cardio fitness. I will cure my achilles and then start my training again.

It is better now than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment