Monday, May 24, 2010

The Structure Worked!

The windows needed washing. The gorgeous view of the Catskills was getting blurrier and blurrier. I finished lunch yesterday and got up the gumption to tackle the windows. It was a beautiful afternoon.

The windows in the great room are 68 inches tall and 34 inches wide. The bedroom windows are shorter and can be done without a step ladder. Anyway, they take a bit of time to do. I finished, quite proud of myself and started bringing the gear inside.

I hear my cell phone alarm! I had not done my afternoon stretches. The alarm is set for 1:00PM and it was now 1:10PM. I am unsure about how many times it will sound after the appointed time. I set everything down and did my 6 minute routine. I suspected that if I finished bringing in the gear, thinking I would do the stretches when that job was done, I would forget and my alarm would stop.

Two days in a row I did all of my achilles stretches!

Hooray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment