Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stretching!

Not a fan - never have been and I am currently trying to make myself become a fan. It is kinda like practicing putting. It is boring, there is no WOW factor, I am not good at it and I know if I get good at it, it will change the game for the better. Oh - stretching is also uncomfortable.

Skoop suggested that I change the way I think about stretching - she thinks of it as something she does for herself. That doesn't do it for me - if I am going to do something for me, I will buy that peacock Anuschka back-pack handbag I have been coveting. So, I am in the process of figuring out a way to think of stretching so I want to do it. So far..... I got nothing - so I will just do it because it is good for me and if I don't, I won't get what I want, which is to be able to complete my training and complete the marathon.

1 comment:

  1. If I don't do it, I will hurt later. So I do it, and the cat helps. He thinks it is all about him already.

    A way to like it: Possibly it will make you more flexible for sex.

    Or, after 30 days of stretching, you have earned the handbag. Like that.

    But yeah, at the end of the day, it is good for us to just do a thing that is good for us, and after about three weeks, it has become the thing we do. Habits are fun like that.

    ReplyDelete