Thursday, May 27, 2010

The Dering Six

We will all be in one place this weekend. Michelle's oldest son, Kyle, gets married this weekend. We will all be converging in Albany. My parents are already in Albany and my mom wants to go home. This must be rough for her - so much change and input and out of her familiar surroundings.

I am thinking this will be the last time we are all together before a health crisis or death has us converge. I am wanting to embrace and enjoy this time. I love my mom, I miss the mom I grew up with. Funny thing, we were so at odds when I was growing up and yet, I miss the her she was then. I do not know this woman who wants to go home.

Rambling on and on and will probably edit this once I get my head on straight.

Maybe not, as I might want to revisit my journey sometime.

This is all part of the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment