Saturday, May 8, 2010

My Goals

Bobby asked me what my goal was for the marathon. It was a great question and had me examine that. Here was my answer:

1. I will run with my friend, Amy. She has not done any running in many years. My goal is for us to train relatively injury free and finish together. I see us crossing the finish line holding our hands above our heads. My goal is to have a deeper and closer friendship with Amy and to learn how to support and encourage her and she me.

2. My goal is to have a permanent shift in how I take support and in being coachable.

3. My goal is to raise $10,000 for Alzheimer's research. I trust that the money I raise will have future families not have to stand by and watch someone they love slowly become someone else.




No comments:

Post a Comment