Friday, November 5, 2010

Who Wants To Be a Marathoner?

I do!

I discovered this morning, that not only will Al Roker be running this marathon with me, but his running buddy will be Meredith Viera.

No biggie to most people but a big ass biggie to me.

You see, back in December of 2002, I had the big ass privilege of sitting across from Meredith as I got to play Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.




She is an amazing woman, with the most calming and loving disposition. I was in the hot seat long enough to go through 2 commercial breaks. During one of those breaks, she called me Lynnie. The only people who have consistently called me Lynnie are my dad and Carrie. When Meredith called me that, right out of the blue, I felt like a warm hug just enveloped me and all would be just fine.

That is the reason my singlet has the name LYNNIE on it.

How cool would it be if I got to run along side Al and Meredith and she got to call me Lynnie again?

1 comment: