Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chilean Miner

Edison Pena is running the marathon with me. Gotta give the guy props, being under ground, in air that had to be well....... not great and not really 'knowing' he would ever see the light of day again and he still had the motivation to do his cardio. Hope I get to see him.

Wonder if Al Roker will be in my wave and corral. I read that he can't seem to break the 13 minute mile, so I imagine he will be in my wave.

Bobby Flay - wonder who he chose to throw down with for this one.

We got Jared, a Bachelor, an Amazing Race winner, and other people I frankly, don't know.

I would love, love, love to run (walk fast) with Al for a bit.

Kyle is injured so he will not be running 9 miles with me. I am more interested in him taking care of his body so that he can run in his half-marathon next month.

Amy has been coordinating all of my peeps and it is starting to look like I will have a familiar face and voice at most every mile after mile 8.

I am a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment