Thursday, November 4, 2010

3 More Night Nights

That is what Carrie said when she was little and was looking forward to some event. Only 3 more night nights!

The Run2Remember Team has surpassed the Quarter Million Dollar Mark!!!!! Can you believe that? I am so proud of us.

My peeps are having a conference call tonight to plan their strategy of support for me. To steal a phrase from Oprah, one thing I know for sure is that my body by itself will not get me to the finish line. It will require my body and my spirit. My spirit will be lifted by my peeps and the peeps I have never met.

I will be sending these photos of me in my marathon running gear to all my peeps so they know how I will look. They are not flattering, not even close, but I won't look cute during the race, so wtf?

This is if I keep the cap on:





This is if it gets too hot and I give away my cap to the first peep I see:


No comments:

Post a Comment